What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to delete a main page bookmark?

anmanwar

iPF Novice
Reaction score
O on the update I see we have default bookmarks of Disney, yahoo and something else. Can these be deleted? If not, I added google and a home page for my doctor...how would I delete those? Thanks!!

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you think of your Favorites: they're edited/deleted the same way as bookmarks: Tap the Bookmark icon in Safari, then choose "Favorites", then "Edit" to delete/move them.

OP
anmanwar

anmanwar

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you think of your Favorites: they're edited/deleted the same way as bookmarks: Tap the Bookmark icon in Safari, then choose "Favorites", then "Edit" to delete/move them.

This isn't working. I'm talking about the "bloat ware" that showed up on my main safari screen. Espn, Disney, yahoo and apple. I added 3 more today but can't figure out how to delete or at least move them? They're just on the main safari page....they're not even listed on my list of favorites.

OP
anmanwar

anmanwar

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This isn't working. I'm talking about the "bloat ware" that showed up on my main safari screen. Espn, Disney, yahoo and apple. I added 3 more today but can't figure out how to delete or at least move them? They're just on the main safari page....they're not even listed on my list of favorites.

I finally figured it out!! I was able to delete them all!

Frank77

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Thank you for this. I was trying to figure out how to delete them and you answered it!

Most reactions

Latest posts