What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how to copy a website from pc to ipad for offline viewing

iphab

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i have downloaded entire websites to my windows pc using winhtttrack. now i want to transfer them to my ipad and browse them offline on the ipad. how can i do this?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
i have downloaded entire websites to my windows pc using winhtttrack. now i want to transfer them to my ipad and browse them offline on the ipad. how can i do this?
I found an app called Offline Pages Pro, which does what you want. It's not free and costs $9.99.

Offline Pages Pro - Browser with full website download & PDF document reader by Codium Labs LLC
https://appsto.re/ca/8d1Vv.i

They also have a cheaper version at $4.99.

Offline Pages - Browser with offline web page reader by Codium Labs LLC
https://appsto.re/ca/8d1Vv.i

Last edited:
OP
I

iphab

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanx, but it is not clear whether this app enables you to transfer a saved website from pc to ipad using itunes file sharing. i have sent a message to the developer to check.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
thanx, but it is not clear whether this app enables you to transfer a saved website from pc to ipad using itunes file sharing. i have sent a message to the developer to check.
Let us know what the developer says.

OP
I

iphab

iPF Noob
Reaction score
meanwhile i've found a free app to do what i want: "offline browser"

free version is limited to 10MB website. pay 2.99usd in app for unlimited size.

Most reactions

Latest posts