What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many apps are there currently on your iPad?

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's not the number that matters, it's the quality of the apps.
There's a lot of great ones and a ton of worthless apps. that I woldn't waste the space installing.

Never counted or checked I guess.....

I wouldn't count either, lol. I just checked under Settings, General, About, Applications, and it says I have 124 loaded on my iPad 2, which is the one I have with me now. I have about the same on iPad 1 and 4 at home.

Martin G

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I_luv_Apple said:
How are you liking the forum Martin? :)

Yeah ... It's good. Got a few techie things sorted .... I can see how it's difficult to stay off here

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
47, but I don't use some anymore at all. Just haven't removed them. I do have 132 on my iPhone though.

Seiguen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are about 30 applications and 8 games are installed in my ipad. Most of the games are High Definition games.

sucoft001

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not too many on my iPad. I do not like games, So i just downloaded apps related to work, study, news, videos.
About 50. I think

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not too many on my iPad. I do not like games, So i just downloaded apps related to work, study, news, videos.
About 50. I think

I don't like games, either. I have lots of news, travel and productivity apps. Sometimes I buy productivity apps and don't use them for a long time, and then suddenly I find a use for one, and I want to click my heels because I happened to load the app before I found a specific need. Sometimes I read about apps and think, that sounds useful and probably will come in handy down the road. Tonight, eureka, one of those apps paid off, woot.

kingjust35

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What are some must have High Definition Apps and games. I already have The Walking Dead, The Avengers, Solitaire, Deal Or No Deal

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts