What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do you feel about Apple collecting locations and other data from your device?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
SkyStudio

SkyStudio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:
I don't understand your argument.... you seem to be making the leap that somehow the unique device ID of your iPad will stand up in a court of law as though it was your DNA profile. Almost every identify can be spoofed somehow. For this reason none of it can be used as evidence... It might inform an investigation, but it's circumstantial at best...
Also, the true location history from your actual device would provide evidence that it was spoofed and therefore the false history is unreliable.

Time for an Apple Conspiracy Theories section of the forums I think... This is fun! ;)

I hear it's going on tonight's news, you have to realize that the networks use licensed investigators to gather stories, these guys are not stupid, they can see who is really backing up this whole 100 percent conspiracy, your motion to call it a theory like the theory of evolution is in fact fciction, it's a conspiracy, no one denies wall street bankers took off with money and where not prosecuted, that also was a conspiracy., wake up

Sent from my iPad2 64GB wifi 3G using iPF

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just love the hypocrisy of people here.
They cry out load about Apple penetrating their privacy, but at the same time they use Facebook, exposing the most private aspects of their day to day life. Including pictures of themselves and their family . Children included.
There are stories going around about private detectives who love the Facebook. They gather unbelievable details through Facebook. Same goes with head hunters, and companies checking on new employees.

So Please !!

OP
SkyStudio

SkyStudio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cogboot said:
It is comforting to know that if ever I get lost, Apple will find me.

C

Hahaha

Samsung new crappy notebooks include a key stroke recorder now, we defiantly have stepped into the information war zone whether you believe it or not, what our country does another will eventually do and if you look at history failure is why it's happening, economic sabotage, bronks of civil war, all i can say is the so called conspiracy theories are not at all theories but played down, who ever supports this commits treason if a civil war breaks out you know who is getting hung, wall street was a burial ground for slaves before they built the empire of greed, I imagine it still has the vibes for our generation which must be the greediest ever.

OP
SkyStudio

SkyStudio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
peled said:
I just love the hypocrisy of people here.
They cry out load about Apple penetrating their privacy,

So Please !!

It's a federal offense to spy on someone's bank account, gather information on anyone with out proper legal proceedings.
Unless indicted their is nothing in the US of A that backs this up.

By the way criminals with warrants on them also have Facebook accounts, police in Europe are still chasing one guy down who brags about going between UK and France while posting on his fb wall when with photos of himself doing so, face look does not have the infrastructure or access to your devices unique ID, which allows full access by the way, to the root

You may be a hypocrite yourself if your support eying the idea of exploiting others, getting paid for playing this down since it's not related, Facebook is a free service, the iPads cost money kid

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
While this forum does not have a strict prohibition against the discussion of political topics, we do however prohibit the discussion of anything that is considered racist, obscene, x-rated, or objectionable and I believe this thread qualifies to be closed on more than one of those prohibitions.

Also, this is a forum for the exchange of ideas and information, not a personal bully pulpit for members to espouse their views.

This thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions