What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do i transfer JB ipad apps to a non JB ipad?

cakemonstaaa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, Just got myself an ipad for Christmas and its full factory Apple. My flatmate got herself one yesterday and its jailbroken. We have put TONS of apps on it. My question is' How can i put all her jailbroken apps from her ipad onto my non jailbroken ipad'? I do not want to jailbreak mine. Why? I just dont. Please help, I'v googled and searched on here but Im a newbie and could do with a little bit of guidance. Thanks in advance.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any apps that were acquired by any other means than the App Store (or iTunes on your computer) can not be transferred to a non-jailbroken iPad.

OP
C

cakemonstaaa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Aaaw really? That's rotten :( I guess i'll just have to use it on another pc to back up and sync then and leave the non-jailbroken one as it is. Thanks 1991-C4, appreciate the reply.

Most reactions