What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do I search for the text in inbox in 'Mail' application in iPad Pro

ozwave

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,
After purchasing the iPad Pro (This was my first apple product purchase) I have been given a free icloud.com email address and now all ipad app/ itune purchase invoices are coming to this email account.
I have been using other email addresses previously but because the new icloud email address is the primary email address where I receive all apple product related notifications, I'm also checking all emails coming to this icloud email account.
My question is, how do I search for a text in inbox? For example, where can I find the search text input text box for searching for the word 'Procreate' among the email message texts in the inbox? :confused:

NSquirrel

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Go to the inbox for the account, in Mail, and pull down on 'inbox'. The search box should appear at the top of the list of emails. Type in the word you are looking for and hit the return button.

I hope this helps.

OP
O

ozwave

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Go to the inbox for the account, in Mail, and pull down on 'inbox'. The search box should appear at the top of the list of emails. Type in the word you are looking for and hit the return button.

I hope this helps.
Thank you very much :D

Most reactions

Latest posts