H Haku iPF Noob Joined May 9, 2010 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Location TN May 9, 2010 #1 We now have 6 ipads in our family and I need to remotely support them. From what I've seen the only only VNC type apps are clients. Anyone have any ideas or workarounds? Thanks in advance.
We now have 6 ipads in our family and I need to remotely support them. From what I've seen the only only VNC type apps are clients. Anyone have any ideas or workarounds? Thanks in advance.
G gentlefury iPF Noob Joined Mar 15, 2010 Messages 2,615 Reaction score 7 May 9, 2010 #2 Veency is an iPhone VNC Client that allows you to remote control the iPhone, it has iPad support now. You have to jailbreak to use it.
Veency is an iPhone VNC Client that allows you to remote control the iPhone, it has iPad support now. You have to jailbreak to use it.
U USBill iPF Noob Joined Apr 29, 2010 Messages 399 Reaction score 3 May 9, 2010 #3 Why would you need to remote into an ipad to support it's user? Press the button twice. Type 'settings' Scroll down to ...
Why would you need to remote into an ipad to support it's user? Press the button twice. Type 'settings' Scroll down to ...
C chinarut iPF Noob Joined Dec 16, 2010 Messages 11 Reaction score 0 Dec 16, 2010 #4 USBill said: Why would you need to remote into an ipad to support it's user? Click to expand... I'd use it for training purposes when I'm not co-located
USBill said: Why would you need to remote into an ipad to support it's user? Click to expand... I'd use it for training purposes when I'm not co-located
I iPadCharlie iPF Noob Joined Jun 19, 2010 Messages 4,231 Reaction score 8 Dec 16, 2010 #5 The OP has not been here since May 19 so I think it is safe to close this thread.