What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do i keep all my save data/apps i've downloaded from piracy apps if i upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

dkc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i have an ipad 4.3.3 and i want to upgraded to 5.x, what steps do i have to take to keep all my games/save files? i dont worry about my cydia apps n tweeks

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
i have an ipad 4.3.3 and i want to upgraded to 5.x, what steps do i have to take to keep all my games/save files? i dont worry about my cydia apps n tweeks

As you can see, this thread has been closed. Any thread mentioning piracy, or apps enabling the theft of other people's work, will suffer the same fate. We do not condone piracy on this forum. DO NOT BE A PIRATE. The only advice you will receive here is to delete the app that you mentioned and buy your apps like the rest of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions