What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do I actually use I cloud?????

OP
A. GOODWIN

A. GOODWIN

iPF Novice
Reaction score
so,I googled,it and got,a link. Entered the link , it showed up,in app crawler,
Then naturally was asked if I wanted to leave google. So yes I clicked. And was carried to App Store ,and lo and behold . Right there it was . This is nonsense . And
There have been on two or more occasion that I have found some app in different ways ,,,,,,,i didn't see it because it wasn't there, I thought perhaps it was somthing I had done but after twice and with other similars in past I concluded it wasn't me .
So are you familiar with some sort of issues of these . I find it frustrating to go to
App Store and you can't search in just any search bar and get accurate results .
Once I searched in the first search bar on the home page.... And my query was of an alternative camera app . I think it was pro camera xl
Or something like that with three words in title or name and I left one word out sorta like using key words , and twerppoet ,I swear after all the
Run around , I didn't even want the app anymore . There is some reason that these things happen but I don't know.them.. So now I've got some alternative apps that I find easier to use and are much more descriptive ....ie app crawler etc . Only ones I have found reputable and protected with a good strong malwareb.. How ever , I want thank you for posting link for me any way.. Later my friend.

OP
A. GOODWIN

A. GOODWIN

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wats up sci fan ...huhuuhaha ., i,love it what you said because
Actually ,YES .... huhu UN BE LIEVABLE . .. MAN , Sci ..
I tell you what , I'm wore out ummm.,,I work 8'hr day sometimes
Less and never more . Here in Boston, if you own a home and
and you have a sidewalk and if the city gets more than 2 inchs you,
are responsible for removal ,if not done after last snow within 24 hrs
You will,be fined no less than 200.00'$' not to exceed $500 .00 . If you see this message in the next 30 mins I'm outside actually and I've got some bad ass pics I want to show and perhaps in private message , and
I probably should have not posted these in this manner .. And ummmm
I should remove them as to abide by the rules. So that others you know . Umm ... We'll lets just say so,they don't break rules as I have .
Any way ive got some really great threads to start and I personally need yours or twerppoet or other who know more about its real serious Sci .
It's abou RANSOMWARE.....

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Thank you so much! Mr. twerppoet

If am not wrong
Some Ways to Actually Use iCloud Storage:
  • Back Up to the Cloud!
  • Upload High Resolution Photos
  • Upload Your Music Collection
  • Store - But Don’t Sync - Large Files
  • Use it as a File Server
You can also check it.

I'm not sure what you mean by the last two. While it's possible, it's not designed to store large files and share them. Most document/file storage is designed to be app specific, with some ability to move files between apps and/or make the accessible to your other devices. It's nothing like DropBox or other cloud file services.

There are some caveats and limitations with the other's you mention too. Each service works in very personal and specific ways within the Apple environment; but in general, yes, those things are possible.

OP
A. GOODWIN

A. GOODWIN

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I cloud is also the best way to help protect the user and the users
Information. , documents and even photos he or she has on their
Devices from malware and hacks , and viruses like Ransomware
Or crypt locker .. I think that backing up your devices the iCloud is used in providing the latest info in more ways than we believe at first. Recently I find that I'm into the locker type or
RANSOMWARE virus a few othrsas well. I was listening to NPR radio as I was going home to Alabama and it 's an 18,hr drive from Boston. And had to fil in the time any way a talk show was about to start and I was just about to switch it off. An I heard A Male voice and his first 3wordsvwer backup,backup, backup. If you are going to recover your docs, files, photos You should backup every other day , well there was a soft voice that you could tell was part of the station and not a guest on the show so she introduced all and 2were from MIT. ,1 from
CAL. TECH AND TWO FROM APPLE. AND THIS WAS GREAT the soft voice said
Our topic today is malware ,and. - A virus that is sweeping the nation and how you can better protect yourself.. ( i will continue later must get rests)!

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts