What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

House Viewing Checklist using Ipad

SamArmstrong99

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My partner and I are currently about to start looking for our first house together and we want to utilise my IPad when we visit properties to make a note of the details rather than carry sheets of paper and a clipboard. We don't actually need it to find the properties for us, we can do that via Estate Agent websites, but want to make notes for later review while we are looking around as there is no way we will be able to remember everything ..... particularly as we view more and more.

Obviously there are one or two issues here with the first being the house-sellers' privacy (we would obviously explain and get their permission before we used my IPad in their home) but also to have a quick checklist we can store with the ability to add an extra picture or two so that we can do quick comparisons (would it need to be a database or would it be simpler to just save them as PDFs?)

Anyone any suggestions of either a suitable App or a Pages document we could use/create solely as an aide memoire for ourselves? Sure we are not the first to ask for this and apologise if this has appeared in similar threads (we did search before posting but if we have missed a link please let us know).

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!!!

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You might consider Bento for iPad. It is an easy-to-use app that lets you build custom databases so you can collect any kind of data you want...as you get to create the fields you want to track. It comes with many templates and someone may have created one for a similar purpose.

OP
SamArmstrong99

SamArmstrong99

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you for that AQ_OC. Will go and have a peep at that.

Just spotted something called FormConnect too which looks interesting .... anyone any experience of using that?

Most reactions