What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hotel Mogul

Jazzephaye

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you have not tried it...please do! The game is 6.99 but definitely worth it if you like time management games. It is just like Build-A-Lot on the computer. The object is to build Hotels,Commericial building, parks etc according to the goals you have on each level. Rack up money by upgrading your hotels and receive more income to meet your goals. Very fun...and not complex at all...even tho it sounds like it.

If anybody else has played it and liked...please add your two cents.

Superbike81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It was $1.99 over the holiday weekend, I bought it at that price, but it's worth full price. Great game if you are into these type of games.

OP
Jazzephaye

Jazzephaye

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It was $1.99 over the holiday weekend, I bought it at that price, but it's worth full price. Great game if you are into these type of games.

Same here...I purchased it July 4th weekend for 1.99 even though I was willing to pay 6.99.

Most reactions

Latest posts