What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Highway Code App

Status
Not open for further replies.

cesctheman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi soon I'm learning to drive and I purchased theory test HD but I need something to learn the highway code first. Any apps with the highway code in. Or other suggestions

OP
cesctheman

cesctheman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I'm in the uk, yeah that was dumb of me not to state where I am.

OP
cesctheman

cesctheman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks tim, I checked it out but it seems as it's all audio. Then I looked on my wiki app but no luck there either . Thanks for the help anyway.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had another look and couldn't find anything else. As you mentioned, there are several apps to simulate the Theory Test, but nothing to help you learn the Highway Code - which is surprising. The best you can do is download a PDF copy of the Highway Code and read it on your iPad...

Tim

robert.linus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I can recommend you this app itunes.apple.com/gb/app/drivio-highway-code/id668445936
it helped me.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
As this thread is over 2 years old, and the original participants are no longer active, it's unlikely that your response will reach them.

With that, I'll now close this thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions