What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hide Apps

rtruett14

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just jailbroke my iPad 2! I'm wondering how to hide apps WITHOUT using SBSettings?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just jailbroke my iPad 2! I'm wondering how to hide apps WITHOUT using SBSettings?

There is a free Cydia tweak/app called Poof. You get an icon when you install it. Once it's installed, open it and a list of your installed apps will appear. You scroll down the list and select the apps you want to hide. I think you have to respring to hide the apps once you close Poof, but that's a simple matter...

Hat what you looking for?

Marilyn

OP
R

rtruett14

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is a free Cydia tweak/app called Poof.

Tried it, but I guess it's just for iPhones because the apps that came with the iPad were not on there. Oh well, I guess I'll carry on with them, I've been doing it all this time anyway.

I might as well ask, do you know of any free tweaks for the stock photos app to give me the option of folders and passwords? I know PhotoAlbums+, but that costs money.

Thank you for your help!

MusikMan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You may want to check out 'Springtomize 2'. This app allows you to hide any number of app icons as well as many other tweaks.

Most reactions

Latest posts