What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi

denmiller60

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looking forward to both playing with the iPad and the explosion of creativity we'll read about online (personal and business). Even considering picking up my living room to "start out right." Still have original Mac, Color Mac (yes!), orange clamshell, 20" iMac with g5 chip. Gave away the classy NOT Apple 2 (came after, had a word processor with current design -- only one at the time). I think I'm stuck with the G5 chip unless I can share stuff over home wifi. Don't want to stoop to using an old HP laptop I got to interface with Bernina computerized sewing machine (Swiss). I'll check through other threads before begging for help. Hate to use dwindling resources (retired , had kids online somehow before the web! youth and energy). But will go into debt for this new exciting ride. I refuse to use OS or hardware that fights how I think/explore. And I have a feeling this is it ...

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums!!:) Hope you enjoy the site!

Most reactions

Latest posts