What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi! Rohit from India with my white ipad 2 :)

iRuthlessPad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi guys..

I am new to these forums as i have just got that white ipad 2 16 gig model here in India..I am loving it since the day it arrived and has taken over my laptop for internet browsing and many other things..i dont use the safari browser though as there are no tabs on it..i use TERRA which is great! I look forward to contribute and acquire as much information about this beautiful device from this great forum..And also to meet all the beautiful people from around the world :)

Peace

Last edited:

Hdchiky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome iRuthlessPad! Glad to see you love your iPad like most of us here do. There are a lot of nice folks here willing to help. See you around..

Chiky

Rokrdude2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums
P.M me if you need some site links offering free ipad apps(for certain time only):)

Cant post here as some mods/admins here think that it is same as promoting your own site:(

Last edited:
OP
iRuthlessPad

iRuthlessPad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thank u everyone for ur warm welcome..:) feels like home..

@rock

By free apps what do u mean? Mine is ipad 2..so no Jb apps..i think..

refrainer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
welcome rohit.
coincidence as i also have a friend name rohit from india but dont have ipad2 (yet)
Enjoy your ipad2, its a great device

OP
iRuthlessPad

iRuthlessPad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wow coincidence huh..hope u get one ipad2 soon :)

Ok i have a question..cant i download APPLE TRAILERS directly to my ipad 2? Is there any way?

Most reactions