What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi ipadforums!

Marlb10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am a new member here. I have been using Apple products for like 5 years now. I had apple ipad basic back in 2013 and now I have an iPad mini 2. Also, I am using iPhone 7 plus. I have tried 5, 6 & 6s.

I will really love to be an active user here and would try my best to solve issues and post news which will enhance our knowledge in this domain. :)

Ben.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to iPad Forums, Ben! If you have any questions or problems of your own, we're here to help.

OP
Marlb10

Marlb10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you guys! I am surely going to enjoy my stay here and I am a law abiding citizen therefore, I'd be following the forum's rule too :)

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am a new member here.....
I will really love to be an active user here and would try my best to solve issues and post news which will enhance our knowledge in this domain. :)

Hi Ben - coming in a little late, but a warm welcome to the forum! Dave :)

Most reactions

Latest posts