What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi from the UK

U62

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there

U62 here, from Orkney in the UK.

Just got myself an iPad 32GB wifi, and have it jailbroken and running sweet. My only problem at the moment is that the app store isn't live for iPads in the UK yet, but only a few days to wait.

Anyway, see you on the forums. Going for a browse.

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Good to have you here, welcome!

I think most would agree with me in saying the app store is a big part of what makes the iPad so great...

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome from Switzerland!

Or use the iTunes store from the PC/Mac - that works. I have tons of apps downloaded in preparation!

OP
U62

U62

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Or use the iTunes store from the PC/Mac - that works. I have tons of apps downloaded in preparation!

Hey there. That's what I'm doing at the moment, however there's a lot of iPad apps available in the US that haven't been made available elsewhere yet.

Only a few days to wait.:)

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Hey there. That's what I'm doing at the moment, however there's a lot of iPad apps available in the US that haven't been made available elsewhere yet.

Only a few days to wait.:)

First of all welcome here from Asia
you can also do like me change your location store and keeping the same ID so you don’t loose your local app’s and you enjoy the US iTunes in the international section i have post an How to Do is really simple and useful … yet i have app’s from 3 country (itunes store) and no trouble at all

Most reactions