What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi from Sweden

isBjorn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Swecodelico, you are absolute correct. My spanish bank (an internet bank) will soon release an app for iPhone. There are a few others. Next week I will go to Madrid. Metro Madrid is an excellent application. I pushed Nordstedts to make an application for their dictionaries, now "Nordstedts stora ordbok" is available in the spanish iTunes shop.

I guess the problem with local applications is how to shop. I don´t have any swedish credit card, I can only download free applications.

Maybe a list of free application when visiting a country...

"Köttbullar med lingonsylt" we also have when visiting IKEA in Santa Cruz, followed by kaffe och dammsugare. Fresh baked kanelbullar are served in the Swedish Church i Los Cristianos.

OP
Swecodelico

Swecodelico

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello from north Sweden :)

Hello from the south :)

Swecodelico, you are absolute correct. My spanish bank (an internet bank) will soon release an app for iPhone. There are a few others. Next week I will go to Madrid. Metro Madrid is an excellent application. I pushed Nordstedts to make an application for their dictionaries, now "Nordstedts stora ordbok" is available in the spanish iTunes shop.

I guess the problem with local applications is how to shop. I don´t have any swedish credit card, I can only download free applications.

Maybe a list of free application when visiting a country...

(...)
I don't really get how the local/global thing works.
I found an option in settings where you can select the country for ratings, so I was expecting to have a country filter when searching for either free or paid apps in App Store, which would allow users to see local apps. Then it's just a matter of having a decent credit card for paid apps.

Most reactions