What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hi all new to the forum

steady123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am new to the ipad pro so please bare with me bit thick on these things whats the best app and easiest to use just so I can change txt on invoices and then print kind regards for any help

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
No, you haven’t. We (iPad Forums moderation team) have the forum’s rules in our signature. You’ll find it in my signature as well. It is added to every one of our posts automatically.

Welcome to iPad Forums, and enjoy your stay! I hope someone can answer your question.

Maybe this app is what you’re looking for:
Invoice & Time Tracking - Zoho by Zoho Corporation Invoice & Time Tracking - Zoho on the App Store
It’s last update was 3 weeks ago, so it’s still supported by the developer.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
OP
S

steady123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No, you haven’t. We (iPad Forums moderation team) have the forum’s rules in our signature. You’ll find it in my signature as well. It is added to every one of our posts automatically.

Welcome to iPad Forums, and enjoy your stay! I hope someone can answer your question.

Maybe this app is what you’re looking for:
Invoice & Time Tracking - Zoho by Zoho Corporation Invoice & Time Tracking - Zoho on the App Store
It’s last update was 3 weeks ago, so it’s still supported by the developer.

Hope that helps.
OK AND THANK YOU

OP
S

steady123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi all need help here can I buy a printer that will work with my ipad pro but don't have a pc thank you

Most reactions

Latest posts