What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help What's The Name??

Brenda53159

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm on a pad 2 and once around 4 years or so ago I came across a program or site that I enrolled in .. It did cost so much a month but I forget how much. It was something that you had to have to be able to enter chat rooms. All I can think of is cloud something but not even sure. I live here in Sc.hoharie Ny and my relatives live in Florida and would like to chat with some of them. Can anyone help me?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Sounds like an IRC client. There should be several options in the App Store. Search for IRC. No need to find a site that does the same thing, but if you want a website solution you can search Google for IRC as well.

I can't recommend a solution. I haven't been on chat for a long time, and I didn't use it a lot even then.

Most reactions

Latest posts