What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help! Videos load and then stop. Can't watch videos

sara91x

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I have had my iPad for about 2-3 months now and have never had any problems streaming videos.
However the past week I have not been able to load and watch any videos.
They load 3 minutes or so then stop loading so when the video reaches it it stops playing. I tried reloading the page and it's the same thing.

P.s I am not trying to load flash videos and I haven't changed any Internet/preferences. I use safari but have also tried using playable and it's the same. I also have the latest software update.

Amy help would be much appreciated.
Thank you

D

dvdcatalyst

Hi Sara,

welcome to the forums.

Are you trying to stream the videos over wifi or over 3G?

If you try and play these same videos on a computer, do you run into the same issue? Maybe you or the site you are using for your videos are experiencing internet connection issues.

OP
S

sara91x

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Thank you.
I have always staked via wifi.
I have just tried on my laptop and it loads very fast and plays with no problems at all.
It streams via jwplayer on the laptop.

Any ideas? My connection is always good as well.

Thank you

D

dvdcatalyst

if you have a 3G ipad, maybe try turning off the 3g. Also try having your iPad "forget" the wifi connection, and then add it back.

OP
S

sara91x

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It hasn't got 3G but I'll try re-add the connection thanks

OP
S

sara91x

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just did that same thing. No change. :(

OP
S

sara91x

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes it is. I don't use any other streaming websites other than the apps for bbc I player for example which normally streams ok.
It is definitely not my connection I spoke to my provider and it cannot be wifi related.
I don't know what format the videos are on. Don't know how to check.

Most reactions

Latest posts