What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help moving pictures

Johnny1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I downloaded pictures onto my iPad and now I won't to change the order of the pictures- move them around. How do I do that? Many thanks for any help you can give me.

ipaddeveloper888

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got an App called "Goodreader" that lets you create directories and move pictures from the photo app. You can preview them too, but only one at a time. I called Goodreader support and they are planning on a thumbnail viewer in a later release. Goodreader is good for a lot of other things too. But you can transfer photos to your Mac through iTunes if you want to.

gulfportgal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I went into Photo - clicked on the album to open it showing the pictures in it. Clicked on the upper right hand corner icon (looks a bit like a box with an arrow) then you can drag the photos around to rearrange them - at least I was able to do that. You cannot do this with photo stream album and you cannot do this with the camera roll album, only with albums you have created from the photos in camera roll.

Most reactions

Latest posts