What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HELP! How can i download mp3's DIRECTLY to ipad then sync to computer??

kryptykk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys, I usually read music blogs on my iPad and I was wondering if there was an way to download mp3's to my iPad hard drive, then retrieve them using explorer on my computer, or send them wirelessly, or even through dropbox. Any help would be great!!

Thanks in advance guys :]

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The iPad doesn't have a hard drive. But anyway, if you aren't jailbroken, then you can't download anything with safari.

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nonjailbroken, goodreader app should wrk. It has a built in web browser that allows u to download. I download mp4's thru there all the time. I believe atomic browser should wrk also. Best way is jailbroken with ifiles app. Will let u download whateva u wish ;-) and transfer.

OP
K

kryptykk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The iPad doesn't have a hard drive. But anyway, if you aren't jailbroken, then you can't download anything with safari.

WHOA MY BAD!! 16 GB SOLID STATE drive. Better?

Yeah iFiles took care of everything for me, thanks for the help.

Most reactions

Latest posts