What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help/ forum app

Kevin43

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi

Does anyone know if there is a Similar app like IPF that you can find help from Other People with Asthma on the App Store? Thank you

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi

Does anyone know if there is a Similar app like IPF that you can find help from Other People with Asthma on the App Store? Thank you

We have a Special Needs section in this forum. It can have sections added to it as the need arises.

If you send a PM to any of the administrators detailing your requirements, they may find space for it.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If you're wanting an app to access forums specializing in asthma, and not a place here to talk about asthma and iPads:

The Tapatalk and Forum Runner apps have literally thousands of online forums to choose from. If there is an asthma forum out there (and there probably is) you'll probably find it on one or both of these apps.

Otherwise, most forum websites work in Safari.

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I would find a suitable forum in Safari, then search the App Store for the forum's name.

milliHelen: amount of beauty required to launch one ship.

joeyteel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you're wanting an app to access forums specializing in asthma, and not a place here to talk about asthma and iPads:

The Tapatalk and Forum Runner apps have literally thousands of online forums to choose from. If there is an asthma forum out there (and there probably is) you'll probably find it on one or both of these apps.

Otherwise, most forum websites work in Safari.

There were quite few last time I search both apps. If you like the IPF app I recommend trying Forum Runner first since the IPF app is just an IPF only version of Forum Runner :)

OP
Kevin43

Kevin43

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi Twerppoet

Do you have tapatalk forumrunner tapatalk hp for iPad apps? If so do you find them Useful to what your looking for ? Thank you

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Twerppoet

Do you have tapatalk forumrunner tapatalk hp for iPad apps? If so do you find them Useful to what your looking for ? Thank you

No. I don't have either app. I used to have Tapatalk on the Droid X, and used it to track a couple of Android forums. That was a couple years ago. I'm sure it's improved since then.

The the Forum Runner app is a more general version of the iPF app we user here, with support for multiple forums.

I recommended them because they are often mentioned and recommended by other users here on the forum. Tapatalk gets recommended more often, but it's a paid app with in-app purchases for extras; so it better be better. ;)

Mostly they are useful if you'd like to follow multiple forums in one convenient app, or can't find a specific app for the forum you want, and do not like or want to use Safari to access that forum.

The only forum I am currently spending serious time in is this one, and I do it mostly from the computer; so I've no need for either.

Most reactions

Latest posts