What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

help for simple free game

struzzi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
help for simple free interactive comics

hallo i would like to develop a sort of very simple animated comics.
i have some short videos with clip and i would like to create a comics made by a video that in a certain time stop until you tap the screen and it goes on ( till the next stop)
i believe it could be a simple file MOV that stop in certain point and play again after tap the screen ( or a sequence of videos) .
i would like to learn how to do this, if someone can explain me how to proceed i would be so grateful to everyone.
thanks a lot

Last edited:

bigchicken

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What sort of comics are you talking about? Single frames? Graphic novel style? Short animations? Are you just assuming that video is the way to go?

If you just want to string video clips together and you aren't a programmer you could look at something like GameSalad or Corona. If you want to do some animation and you're more of an artist then you are probably better off using Flash CS5.

See my post here for a full overview of development options for iPad.

mike
:8^]

Most reactions