What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help! Does anyone make a GOOD sleep/wake folio case

dkelban

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an ipad 3. Recently I bought an incase folio with sleep/wake function. You need a surgeons precision to get the case to close so that the sleep/wake function works. This seems to be a problem with many of these types of cases from various manufacturers. Does anyone know of a multi-position folio case where the sleep/wake function actually works perfectly and easily? Thanks for your help.

RonnyMills

iPF Noob
Reaction score
On Amazon, Bear Motion (TM) 100% Genuine Leather Case for iPad2 / iPad 3 (the new iPad) / iPad 4 with built-in Stand - Support auto sleep/awake function

OP
D

dkelban

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I agree!

Bear Motion: definitely the best. I bought 2 of them!

Adrou

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
adrna.tumblr.com
I can't believe, but I use: [h=1]Targus Slim Case for iPad 3 THD006US[/h]and now is only 6.37 bucks on amazon! I really love it, and there's no problems with the sleep function! C:

Most reactions