What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello

Oton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just to say hello to everyone on this forum, I have an IPad Air and hope to find and give useful information and help in due course.
Great to be here.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Just to say hello to everyone on this forum, I have an IPad Air and hope to find and give useful information and help in due course.
Great to be here.

Hello Oton - welcome to the forum! :) There are some great people here to help - so look around, search first, and then pose your questions or post some helpful comments - Dave

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Great to be here.
Welcome to iPad Forums, Oton! We're here to help you get the most out of your iPad and will do our best to answer any questions you may have.

geostar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
I have got Ipad Air recently as well. My question are I am unable to access itunes, I can download apps from app store then why can't I access itunes? second question is any suggesstions about how can I copy my photoes and videos from my window xp to my ipad?

Most reactions

Latest posts