What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from uk newbie

Stupot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello all

Good to be here! Just got my iPad and looking fOrward to meeting you all

Stuart

barriejohn69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm from the uk too. South wales to be precise. I joined here without a clue and have now done things on my iPad I'd never dreamt of

barriejohn69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To anyone who's an epert it'll probably be very little I'm doing on it but to me it is an achievement. I've downloaded the SNES emulator and am using the wiimote to play the games. I've got air video sorted so that I can view videos stored on my external hard drive over the internet. I can watch live tv on it via tvcatchup but this may be uk only.

As I said to me I've acieved a lt on it in a small time but to most people it'll be very little. If you have any more functions that you have stumbled across please let me know. There must be endlss apps and functions that I've not heard of that would be of use.

Most reactions

Latest posts