What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from the Philippines!

Haela

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi there, Haela here and so glad to have found this site while i was looking for some infos about my fave game
dragon vale, happy that there is a thread here!
i own an ipad 64 3gs its my birthday gift for myself. also got an iphone 3gs which im still using since 2009.
i travel a lot so this is very handy for me, esp for long plane rides and delayed flights. i love to read so both are
filled with hundreds of e books via stanza. i can do a lot of things with my ipad, i never go out without it, even on my bedside:eek:

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Haela and welcome to the Forum. There are lots of dragonvale players here, it's very popular. Doing some searches is the easiest way to find the answers you're after, if then you can't find what you're looking for then by all means post your question, there are many friendly members only too willing to help you. Enjoy!!

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome from the UK too. Hope you enjoy our friendly family. I have loads of books too! I took the plunge and bought the iPhone 4 as well. I too, have the iPad 1 32GB and 3GS. I wish I had bought the 64GB like you but next time......

OP
H

Haela

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome from the UK too. Hope you enjoy our friendly family. I have loads of books too! I took the plunge and bought the iPhone 4 as well. I too, have the iPad 1 32GB and 3GS. I wish I had bought the 64GB like you but next time......

thanks Hayles:) my 3gs is still functioning very well though i thought of buying the iphone 4, im saving up for a mac air this
christmas!

Most reactions

Latest posts