What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Dorset

dtanderson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.broadstone.net
Hi there

I went up to the big city (London) a couple of weeks ago from home in Dorset, walked into the Covent Garden Apple store, and walked out with an iPad 2. And I thought they were scarce! (Well, I was lucky, actually).

This is my first Apple device, having worked with PCs from darkest DOS (yuck). My first PC had 40Mb of disk space, which was more than enough at the time!

My only gripe with the iPad 2 at the moment is that it won't connect to my Motorola Defy Android phone via Bluetooth. I get the message "MB525 is not supported".

David :)

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome to iPadforum

Uk thread is in international section

from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there

I went up to the big city (London) a couple of weeks ago from home in Dorset, walked into the Covent Garden Apple store, and walked out with an iPad 2. And I thought they were scarce! (Well, I was lucky, actually).

This is my first Apple device, having worked with PCs from darkest DOS (yuck). My first PC had 40Mb of disk space, which was more than enough at the time!

My only gripe with the iPad 2 at the moment is that it won't connect to my Motorola Defy Android phone via Bluetooth. I get the message "MB525 is not supported".

David :)

Welcome from Scotland, too. Is it not possible to set up a WiFi hotspot on your Android phone? The iPad could join that easily.

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts