What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello everyone

Kiaceed14

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Paul and I am a late starter with the Apple technology. I had my 1st iPad a couple of years ago and now have a 4th generation. My wife has the iphone 5 but also uses the ipad. I am now retired but still doing plenty of work in my home and garden. Property maintenance was my forte. I hope to get some help from all the vast knowledge of the people on here. I hope to find all my answers on here too.

Last edited:

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Paul and I am a late starter with the Apple technology. I had my 1st iPad a couple of years ago and now have a 4th generation. My wife(73) has the iphone but also uses the ipad. I am now retired but still do the odd job for my long standing customers. Property maintenance is my forte. I hope to get some help from all the vast knowledge of the people on here. I hope to find all my answers on her too.

Good to hear from you Paul, welcome to the forum. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page.

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.
http://support.apple.com/manuals/

Please read the rules too!! Actually, they make interesting reading:)

See the rules here >>> http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Have fun and enjoy your iPad
Andrew

Sent from Oz using Tapatalk

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Most reactions