What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello all I am now here

Dafe1er

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am new to this forum, and would like to say hello to all.

I just got my first Apple product ever, and look forward to learning what I can do to it.

I have a 32gig wi-fi non-3G Apple Ipad. Like I said above, this is my first Apple product and so far I have been enjoying it. I am however not to thrilled that I am limited to what apple and co wants us users to do with this product so hence the reason I have joined the community.

I am not new to the moding world, so I think this will be a easy and fun experience, and I look forward to meeting and making new friends here.

If anyone has a few things they might want to share with me, then by all means hook it up.

Well, thats it for now, thank you for having me here and I look forward to meeting you all in the forums.

Safe.

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome! Part of the fun is being part of the community figuring out ways around Apple's anal-retentive-control-freakishness.

I always celebrate with an audible "suck it Jobs" when I find an app that let's me do something that I thought was missing by default.

My favorite at the moment is using the photobucket app to upload pictures and then link to them because the "upload" button is of course, disabled in Safari.

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's just so good that we expect it to perform like the laptop it's not.

Enjoy it for what it does do well and read here for all the tips and workarounds people are discovering.

Next years model will be even better.....

Most reactions

Latest posts