What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hd and Ipad 2

travashady

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, i'm new here and i'm going to buy an Ipad 2. I never had one before so I have a few questions:
1. I'm very found of hd and youtube. Could you tell me if on Ipad 2 can I see youtube videos in 720p/1080p or just in standard resolution?
2. Could you reproduce 720p mkv files on Ipad 2?
3. In general, how look hd videos on Ipad 2?

Thanks.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! :)

The TV & Video specifications for the iPad2 can be found HERE - just scroll down to the listing - should answer your question(s).

The iPad2 comes w/ its own YouTube App - description HERE - hope these links help & good luck.

OP
T

travashady

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks i've already read the specifications, but i wanted to know a personal experince from an Ipad 2 user: you, for example, enjoy hd movies on Ipad2? Does your youtube app play video in hd fine and in hd? and, in general, do you find your ipad2 useful? Thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts