What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Having fun with AirPlay, with oPlayerHD Lite...

DrHouse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.ws4dl.org
I few days ago, I found a way using simple HTML files to play movies via AirPlay using the Safari browser. But I just got an update on the app oPlayer HD lite and they have enabled AirPlay for any mp4 movies...

This means that using the browser of OPlayer HD, you can click on any movie in mp4 format on any website and you'll be able to stream via AirPlay to your apple tv... Pretty sweet...

That means that I can have a local web server (apache), displaying any movie files from a hard drive, and play them directly on my iPad or stream them to my apple tv. No need for HTML pages or scripts. All you need is having the web server to list the content of the folder.

Yep! No needs for iTunes anymore!

VicoPad addict!

OP
DrHouse

DrHouse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.ws4dl.org
From the description, they say that they support FTP streaming so there is a good chance...

VicoPad addict!

Most reactions

Latest posts