What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has Anybody Ever Let Anybody Else Borrow There iPad?

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i donate 10 ipad 16gb wifi to my son school.

Really? I truly commend you for that. What a great gesture. Of course ipad can play games but using it as a learning tool is Priceless. You have now just helped kids at ur sons school excel. What a nice person u r to do that ;)

Wakawaka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah I do if around my house or out an about. Just friends though. Most the time it stays at home.

IGonz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No.
Not with these touch screen devices.
I have this thing about germs. Especially during cold/flu season.

Mswolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My 10 year old son uses it a lot (dirty sticky fingers and all, which is why I keep a SP on it). If I'm out in public with it if people ask to see it I will grudgingly hand it over. However my sister asked if she could borrow it for a couple of days and quickly found out how How selfish I can be! The nerve.

OP
Ultrimate

Ultrimate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yeah, especially the door handle after or before u enter the public restroom, I use a paper towel to use door handle on bathroom at public restrooms.lol

chisaki

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I loaned my iPad to my boyfriend (now an ex boyfriend) in an airport. I had to go pee and he wanted to check his web-mail. So I gave him my baby and we were to meet in the coffee shop. When I got there he was checking his mail and eating a glazed donut. Needless to say baby's screen was covered with sticky surgery doughnut goo.

I was fereous, took it away from him and cleaned it up, first with a damp kleenex, then with my mystic maid personal cleaning cloth. He's lucky the company had made separate hotel reservations for us because he wasn't allowed in my room on that trip.

OP
Ultrimate

Ultrimate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
. Needless to say baby's screen was covered with sticky surgery doughnut goo.

LOL

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yeah, especially the door handle after or before u enter the public restroom, I use a paper towel to use door handle on bathroom at public restrooms.lol

:D:D:D

sounds like an obsessive compulsive disorder! :p

Most reactions

Latest posts