What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Street quests

VeeLund

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hope I am not posting something already posted, but having problems with a Happy Street quest "Create a 1x combo" with the spin wheel, fruit stand and other stand. Anyone know how to do it?

Sketchie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That one is actually easy.

You just need to put the Flower Cart between the Lucky Spin and Fruit Stand to make a combo. It should be enough to meet Pepin's (or whoever gave you the quest) requirements.

Gero

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Who knows the description of Billies goal "The engine" ?

AllenSalar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Who knows the description of Billies goal "The engine" ?
The Engine
  • Magic Gem x1
  • Wood Plank x2
  • Glue x1
The Magic Gem is a quest reward. You’ll need to craft one Black Lotus to trade to Pepin before you can complete “The Engine.” If you’re reading this and have yet to get this quest, I suggest you start crafting a Black Lotus before you go to bed.

OP
VeeLund

VeeLund

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gero said:
Put the mentioned items side by side

I thought I had, discovered later I put the wrong things together...silly brain of mine.

OP
VeeLund

VeeLund

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got my mountain area...but no clue on how to get stones....gah, I feel stupid!

Scratch that, they finally showed up.

Last edited:

Ryan Tan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Buy a dungeon and follow the colour or the sound and when it pop up the play sign you can start playing and fimd me,my username is scrapperlicious

Casha222

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What's up with the Xmas tree? I know it's after Xmas but my quest to refill it is still there. There's no option to ask ppl to visit it. And I tap it there's just basic info.

Gero

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Place the respective items togehter-side by side

Most reactions

Latest posts