What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from Delaware

inturnaround

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, everyone. I'm Joe and I'm from Newark, Delaware. I put my name in for an iPad at my local Apple Retail Store on Tuesday and got the email Thursday that my 32GB WiFi was available. Picked it up yesterday and I love it.

And yes, being from Delaware, means I saved on sales tax. Envy me. :)

Other Apple products I have are my three year old Core2Duo Intel iMac, and a iPhone 3GS. I also am responsible for my sister and mother being converted as they both have MacBookPros after being PC Zombies forever.

GailLA

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm from California and I paid tax. Envy, envy, envy, lol. Nice to meet you Joe! Hope you enjoy your iPad as much as I enjoy mine. That's a whole lot of enjoy.

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I could have saved the tax, had I wanted to wait til the PX on post got them in stock , but no way was I going to wait that long! :D. They started having them about two weeks after I got my 3G on April 30.

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So did you guys ever decide if it's Delawarians or Delawarites? (Ancient "Taxi" reference). ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts