What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from Beijing!

Roi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
roi.rnpmusic.net
Hey everyone,

I bought my iPad 32G wifi almost a month ago, I'm still loving it! Unlike many other iPad users here think that it's just a toy after playing for a while, I found it gets more and more fun everyday.

Basically I use it for checking email, surfing Internet and reading, and also watch some movies sometimes, but since the integrated video player supports very few formats, by far it still is not really a very powerful portable video player for me. (I also tried yxplayer and oplayer too, but the performance weren't too good either.)

I have been using the apple products for quite a while, own quite a few too. The 1st gen iMac G5 was my first one, and I'm still using it as a home entertainment machine, the screen is still looking superb, even better than the MacBook pro which I'm using everyday now.

I love to recommend apple stuff to my friends, even gave a unibody MacBook to a very special friend on his birthday, love to see them enjoy the cool stuff as I do, and they treat me like an apple employee in return, call me all the time for tech questions like I'm the CS, LOL

Alright, a simple hi seems going to be endless. Most important, I'm really happy to be here and this is definitely a cool place!

(I'm using iPad as typing this post, sorry for the typos!;) )

R.

Last edited:
OP
Roi

Roi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
roi.rnpmusic.net
Wow, how did you manage to get one on the mainland?

Welcome!

Yeah, it sounds funny but it's true... while most of the officially available areas around the world are out of stock, it still has more than sufficient source to get it here in China, well only if you are willing to pay a little bit more.

I love my iPad, so I think it totally worth it, I just couldn't tolerate the endless waiting anymore...:p

Thanks for the welcome, NumbLock!

Most reactions

Latest posts