What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Graphic design app

oldposhfan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need a graphic design app that will allow me to import from my photos app, incorporate this into a design and then save the result back to photos. Initially I thought the Idesign app would do the trick but it doesn't allow imports.
Can anyone help please

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There should be some apps that do that. But as far as I know I haven't encounter any apps that have the ability to send photos to albums other then "saved photos". If you're still disappointed then perhaps you can make it yourself.

Sent From my jailbroken interestingcompanionPad using iPF!

OP
oldposhfan

oldposhfan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry, I didnt make myself clear. The Idesign app will allow me to save the finished design to my saved album in Photos. The main problem is that I need an app that will allow me to import a photo from an album in my Photos app, incorporate that into a design before saving it back to "saved photos".

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry, I don't know any apps that do that.

Sent From my jailbroken interestingcompanionPad using iPF!

JimR123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What kind of "design" are we talking about?

There is ArtRage for drawing by hand, like a painter, where you can use your own photos as a template. Or there are vector drawing apps, for drawing shapes and lines, similar to Corel Draw on PC.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry, I didnt make myself clear. The Idesign app will allow me to save the finished design to my saved album in Photos. The main problem is that I need an app that will allow me to import a photo from an album in my Photos app, incorporate that into a design before saving it back to "saved photos".

I'm probably being stupid - it's usually the case with me - but can't you simply copy the photo you want in the iPad's native Photo app. When I'm looking at a photo in the iPad's Photo app and I touch the 'curly arrow' icon in the menu bar I get a copy option. I'm assuming you could paste the copied photo into your design in Idesign - but maybe not...:(

Tim

sprinkron

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had gone through your post. There are many Graphics designing companies those who provides a wide collection of inspirational designs. The are full creative and also compelling graphic designs for the requirement of the customers. There are many apps of these.

Most reactions