What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gopro SD Card

Si Hughes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have put my Gopro headcam SD card into the Ipad but the I Pad wont play the MP4 video. This works with my standard sony camera. Any ideas on how I can watch the video.

Thanks

Si

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I did read (here probably), that the GoPro's formatted SD cards are formatted in a way the iPad do not likes. I cannot recall which was FAT32 and which was NTFS, etc.

I would recommend transferring the files from the GoPro card to another card with the correct formatting before importing with the CCK.

therealriley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have two regular digital cameras and I can watch video on my Kodak but not my Sony, you can look and see if your videos are in a a different folder? By default the iPad reads the DCIM folder for images and video on the sd card. Failing this you may have to just convert the videos first.

Most reactions

Latest posts