What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

google address book to ipad??

twinjax

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it possible to transfer google address book to ipad??

Thanks

dennis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't own the iPad yet but I am pretty sure it is set up exactly the same way as on the iPhone and iPod Touch. I use Google to sync my Calendar and Contacts with my iPhone and it works great.

I recommend though not to enable Push because it will use your battery up a little faster. But then again maybe that won't be as much of an issue on the iPad. If anyone else has thoughts on that I'd love to hear it.

In any event on my iPhone I set my Contacts and Calendar to sync in Fetch mode (every 1 hour) with Google.

Check this out:
Set Up Your iPhone or iPod Touch for Google Sync : Mail, Calendar, & Contacts - Google Mobile Help

Memo76

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes. Use the "Sync in a blink"app in the iTunes store. It works for iPhone and Ipod touch, but it also works to sync the iPad!

Most reactions

Latest posts