What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good Wallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

macchinario

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone uses Good Wallet and knows if the app is safe? I'm trying it and liking (specially the iCloud support), so much that I'm thinking to ditch 1password. The problem is that I can't find anything about the app on the web, so I'm a little unsure about the jump.

Kalidhasan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HI Thanks for the wonderful answer..
I have a feedback on the login screen. The login screen lacks some user friendlyless.. Can the login screen be made more user friendly?

hrs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Useless app if you need to restore it opens in: setup of a new password window. No possiblity to enter the program any more, because there is no window for the existing or old password, all your data are lost. Request for support seems to be useless too.

Last edited:

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Useless app if you need to restore it opens in: setup of a new password window. No possiblity to enter the program any more, because there is no window for the existing or old password, all your data are lost. Request for support seems to be useless too.

Hello hrs and welcome to the forum. Thanks for taking the time but you are responding to a question posed two years ago and it is unlikely that the OP is still around to be concerned with his issue.
With that, we will close this thread. Thank you for your understanding.
Andrew
--------------------------------- Thread Closed ------------------------------

Sent from Oz using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions