What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good budget app?

charleysgirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am looking for a good budget app. I tried BudgetFree and PocketExpense, but they are making me crazy. Any good recommendations? I am looking for something that I can put all last months info into to get an idea of where we were at, and then make up a budget for the coming months. Thanks for your help.

Sorry, wrong forum. :0

OP
C

charleysgirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there. I am looking for a good budget app. I have tried BudgetsFree and PocketExpense and am just frustrated with them. I specifically want to put in last months info to figure out what it looked like, and to make future budgets. BudgetsFree seems good, but when I add an income amount, it gives me a random different amount in my budget, and PocketExpense won't allow backdated info. Any good recommendations?

Most reactions