What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting books out of iBooks

Northus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Recently I copied a few PDFs into iBooks from Windows via Dropbox, and then deleted the files on Dropbox. Little did I know that the files on Dropbox were my only Windows copies (I thought drag-and-drop on Windows to Dropbox would copy the files, not move them). So now I need to get those files from iBooks back to Windows. How do I do it? Dropbox has no option for this that I can find.

tazrum

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Connect your iPad to your computer which should automatically open up itunes, let it sync your iPad and then there should be a drop down menu in the top left hand corner click it and select books. This should bring up all your books/pdfs that are in your iBooks, find the one you want, right click and press copy. Paste wherever you want, hopefully it works!

Most reactions

Latest posts