What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Get media files from disabled and non synched ipad - How To?

ili10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want to get from my disabled ipad 4 (ios 6.1.4) my photos and videos. The ipad has never been synched with the PC. The only solution according to Apple is to restore the system though itunes but such solution will erase my media files ( photos , videos,..) .

I tried several commercial solutions to recover my media files : Dr fone from wondershare,.. but without success

Anyone has a hint ? I'm blocked ........

Note: My ipad was disabled after introducing 6 times an erroneous passcode and was never been synched before with my PC

Many thanks for your help

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I want to get from my disabled ipad 4 (ios 6.1.4) my photos and videos. The ipad has never been synched with the PC. The only solution according to Apple is to restore the system though itunes but such solution will erase my media files ( photos , videos,..) .

I tried several commercial solutions to recover my media files : Dr fone from wondershare,.. but without success

Anyone has a hint ? I'm blocked ........

Note: My ipad was disabled after introducing 6 times an erroneous passcode and was never been synched before with my PC

Many thanks for your help
I'm afraid I've got some bad news for you.
The password security on Apple's iOS devices is formidable. Unfortunately there's no way to get past it. The only way to get your iPad to an operational state is, unfortunately, the restore through iTunes. You won't be able to save any of the content on your iPad.

BTW, iOS 6.1.4 is only available for the iPhone 5.

This will help you restore your iPad. http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1212

Last edited:

Most reactions