What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

gardens of time neighbors (game center)

Torynn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you're looking for active neighbours or detailed game information check out the "Gardens of Time Mobile Wiki" and the iGoT Game Forums. Lots of knowledgeable friendly players and great game information.

Bettyfiona

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love GoT and play everyday. I seem to have the common issue of needing active neighbors! My Player ID is bettyfiona. Thanks!

Chinook203

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Game Center. Chinook203. Serenity gardens. I play almost every day. I check requests several times a day

Courtney West

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Need neighbors. Play daily, unfortunately several times daily :). I'm addicted!
Play id : Courtney West
Garden name: Courtney's iPad
Thanks

Chellemmm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Add me as well please another daily player

Playid: michipad

Garden name: play garden

bossbabyjazz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just started playing this game a couple of weeks ago. I love this game and play a few times a day. Looking for neighbours please.

Also, have looked everywhere online to find out where the blackberry is in apple harvest. I have seen pictures but it is not located in the spot where people have said it is which was in the tree close to bottom of the leaves.

Playid: bossbabyjazz

Apollos nana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just started playing this game a couple of weeks ago. I love this game and play a few times a day. Looking for neighbours please.

Also, have looked everywhere online to find out where the blackberry is in apple harvest. I have seen pictures but it is not located in the spot where people have said it is which was in the tree close to bottom of the leaves.

Playid: bossbabyjazz

Welcome bossbabyjazz, the blackberry is in the bottom far left corner. I've maxed out my invites so please feel free to add me. ID is apollos nana. Garden name is Georg Garden. Thx and have fun!!
Also, my grandson plays. His ID is ninja warrior99. Thx

Last edited:

Patty sweares

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Need active neighbors

Have new ipad (wifi chip broke on other one). Backed up on computer....erased all of my garden and started me from thebeginning. Need active neighbors....play daily....use symbols

Garden name: wonders2. (Old name wonders). Play ID: play1372270328

Apollos nana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello. Can you provide your GOT number? My Game Center is not working. You can add me if you wish. ID number is Apollos nana. Thx
I meant to address this to lynnandjc

Last edited:

ChristianaR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All added :)

GOT Play ID- ChristianaR
Current garden name: (symbol)upgrading

Most reactions