What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

gardens of time neighbors (game center)

Maoja

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone! Nobody is replying to my invites through the game. I play everyday and would love to send gifts and continue creating my world. Please add me!

PlayID: Maoja

Caitlin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Friend requests

Hi Maoja, I've added you successfully. I play several time a day. Anyone else looking for neighbours please add me.

GOT id: Caitlinxox
Garden name: Lovemedo

Lisat91403

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm a daily player. Feel free to add me...my Play ID is LisaT91403

How do you upgrade a wonder past Level 5?

Last edited:

Apollos nana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm a daily player. Feel free to add me...my Play ID is LisaT91403

How do you upgrade a wonder past Level 5?

Hello. There is a new update which allows you to upgrade to level 10. Just make sure you look at the picture to make sure you like the change. I noticed the dragon turns purple. Kinda weird. I made the mistake by upgrading it to jade, I liked the gold better.

Still play everyday so please add me everyone: GOT ID - Apollos nana

Lisat91403

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello. There is a new update which allows you to upgrade to level 10. Just make sure you look at the picture to make sure you like the change. I noticed the dragon turns purple. Kinda weird. I made the mistake by upgrading it to jade, I liked the gold better.

Still play everyday so please add me everyone: GOT ID - Apollos nana

Got it. Thanks!

Apollos nana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is anyone having problems sending gifts and invites? Frustrating..

Still play every day, please add me if you need neighbors
GOT- apollos nana
Garden name- Georg Garden. Thx

ChristianaR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is anyone having problems sending gifts and invites? Frustrating..

Still play every day, please add me if you need neighbors
GOT- apollos nana
Garden name- Georg Garden. Thx

Sooo frustrating! Even accepting gifts is arduous.

GOT Play ID- ChristianaR
Current garden name: (symbol)upgrading

Goldilocksbear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I need new neighbours too. My ID is Goldilocksbear, I'm a good neighbour, send gifts every day and accept all requests.My garden is Grandma's garden. Please add me, and I'll reciprocate :)

Last edited:

Goldilocksbear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm having problems inviting people to be neighbours. Every day it says I've reached my limit, but I haven't been able to request new neighbours for days. And my Dragon Tower has gone AWOL. Have contacted Playdom, but although I complied with all their requests they haven't sorted it. In Wonders tab it says it's already placed! It took ages to earn it too. I don't mind too much if smaller things go missing, I can replace them, but a whole Dragon Tower! My ID is Goldilocksbear, please add me!

Apollos nana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm having problems inviting people to be neighbours. Every day it says I've reached my limit, but I haven't been able to request new neighbours for days. And my Dragon Tower has gone AWOL. Have contacted Playdom, but although I complied with all their requests they haven't sorted it. In Wonders tab it says it's already placed! It took ages to earn it too. I don't mind too much if smaller things go missing, I can replace them, but a whole Dragon Tower! My ID is Goldilocksbear, please add me!

That happened to me to several times!! What worked for me was to clear a spot large enough to fit the tower. Turn off your iPad or whatever you are using. Turn back on and hopefully it will appear. If it doesn't show up right away, just keep a space free and clear. It will just show up. It happened to two wonders for me. Another odd thing that has happened is several items are piled on top of each other . I was relocating items and there were decorations underneath..

Good luck, hope it shows up soon. PS the invites should work now. Seems to have glitches now and then.

Goldilocksbear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That happened to me to several times!! What worked for me was to clear a spot large enough to fit the tower. Turn off your iPad or whatever you are using. Turn back on and hopefully it will appear. If it doesn't show up right away, just keep a space free and clear. It will just show up. It happened to two wonders for me. Another odd thing that has happened is several items are piled on top of each other . I was relocating items and there were decorations underneath..

Good luck, hope it shows up soon. PS the invites should work now. Seems to have glitches now and then.

Hello, thank you so much, it's come back. I've just upped my garden size, and have been rearranging things, and when I logged back in - there it was. I agree with you about the colours, I think the gold is best, but I'd quite like the Buddha so think I'll go for level 5, but I don't want a purple one. Just updated my aqueduct to level 5 and am disappointed to see no change. A few flowers wouldn't have gone amiss!
I've got you in my neighbours' list now, so thanks again for your help.

Apollos nana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, thank you so much, it's come back. I've just upped my garden size, and have been rearranging things, and when I logged back in - there it was. I agree with you about the colours, I think the gold is best, but I'd quite like the Buddha so think I'll go for level 5, but I don't want a purple one. Just updated my aqueduct to level 5 and am disappointed to see no change. A few flowers wouldn't have gone amiss!
I've got you in my neighbours' list now, so thanks again for your help.

Glad to hear it. It can b a bit frustrating sometimes yet so rewarding. LOL. Glad to have you as my neighbor!!

DeniseB63

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Would love some new neighbors. GOT ID is DeniseB and my garden is Denise's garden.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts