What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

gardens of time neighbors (game center)

Apollos nana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello. I see you put an x in your garden name. Does that mean you don't want to receive gifts? I just want to get it right...

Oh this is addressed to GeosPark.....

Last edited:

ChristianaR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This new mini-game thing is interesting. I have the first item (a tower), which says to tap for hint. I tap - nothing happens. It's counting down... To something... I don't know what. Any ideas?

ChristianaR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This new mini-game thing is interesting. I have the first item (a tower), which says to tap for hint. I tap - nothing happens. It's counting down... To something... I don't know what. Any ideas?

Meh. After 24 hrs, it gives me a goggles hint, then the countdown starts again. At least it's a cool building. No rep points though. Double meh. Lol

dmccros903

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello all. :) I just joined this forum after reading a lot of the posts and realizing how little I know about GOT. Some of you all have obviously been playing a long time.

Anyway, I looking for friends via Game Center. I play daily and send gifts/material requests as often as the game lets me. I've already sent a number of GC messages out to some who posted requests in this forum, so if you recognize my ID, that's because I probably already "friend requested" you.

If I haven't, feel free to send me a request to GC and GOT ID is "dmccros903". My garden ID is "Just in Time" (I thought it was clever ;)).

Candice17

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Time crystals

Is anyone else having problems requesting time crystals? It won't let me click on the request button which then takes you to your neighbors. Weird. And I added you dmccros903 :)

Kinabalu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I play frequently and would love to have more neighbors. My GoT player id is KinaBalu. Feel free to add. Cheers!

Geospark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Apollos nana
Yes the ❌ means I don't need any gifts at this time. When I run low on stuff I will remove the symbol. Hard to keep up.
But I still return and give gifts to the limit they allow. I can only give 30 gifts a day.
Thanks .

Apollos nana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Apollos nana
Yes the ❌ means I don't need any gifts at this time. When I run low on stuff I will remove the symbol. Hard to keep up.
But I still return and give gifts to the limit they allow. I can only give 30 gifts a day.
Thanks .

Ok thanks. I see what you mean as I took my grandson to the coast for spring break. No wifi and catching up was crazy. Didn't realize you can only store 99 energy! Thx for the reply

ChristianaR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello all. :) I just joined this forum after reading a lot of the posts and realizing how little I know about GOT. Some of you all have obviously been playing a long time.

Anyway, I looking for friends via Game Center. I play daily and send gifts/material requests as often as the game lets me. I've already sent a number of GC messages out to some who posted requests in this forum, so if you recognize my ID, that's because I probably already "friend requested" you.

If I haven't, feel free to send me a request to GC and GOT ID is "dmccros903". My garden ID is "Just in Time" (I thought it was clever ;)).

Lovely garden! If you play daily, try to use the weekly symbol in front of your garden name. This is an indicator to others that you're active. This week it's the double loop symbol, and it changes every Friday. You can either google to find the weekly symbol, or just follow everyone else when they change.
Symbols make gift requesting easier as it filters to only active players and you nearly always get back the maximum allowed... It's made my game more fulfilling.
Got ID: ChristianaR

Post update 6 April: this week is the golf flag emoji symbol!

Last edited:

Apollos nana

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Hello Christiana, I was wondering if anyone is having problems with sending gifts? I've been trying the past 2 days but it takes forever then tells me I've reached the max number but I haven't . I've tried turning off my iPad but still the same issue.

ajn2702

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello Christiana, I was wondering if anyone is having problems with sending gifts? I've been trying the past 2 days but it takes forever then tells me I've reached the max number but I haven't . I've tried turning off my iPad but still the same issue.

Definitely some issue with sending gifts. Several people have mentioned this in the last few days.

Geospark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My game has been locking up in the invite page so I haven't been able to invite...my candy store just disappeared.. Game is acting funny.
Still play everyday though.
Please add me if you need more neighbors..

Player ID: Geos Park
Thanks.

Apollos nana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My game has been locking up in the invite page so I haven't been able to invite...my candy store just disappeared.. Game is acting funny.
Still play everyday though.
Please add me if you need more neighbors..

Player ID: Geos Park
Thanks.

Yeah the game is acting funny. I've had lots of stuff disappear but it usually returns if u turn off your device and turn back on and sometimes it just shows back up ! Good luck

Most reactions