What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

gardens of time neighbors (game center)

Apollos nana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It didnt work for me the first few times either. Not sure why not, nor why it started working. I presume you're on ios5 or greater?

Hi there. I figured it out. The soccer ball has to b in the garden name not the GOT ID. I thought it would b helpful to see the symbol before you added them but that isn't the case. So many with lower levels don't continue the game. When I first started the game I only had 12 likes but with the help of neighbors from this I have 71 and help with upgrading my buildings so big shout out! I'm going to the beach next week for a whole week with no wifi... What am I going to do!
Lol

Kim McKenzie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Christiana, thanks. I did try to put the soccer ball in front of my ID number but it kept telling me it was not valid and try again. Any suggestions? I totally understand the love. It's hard to spend hours making the garden beautiful and having so few likes and you see a zillion likes on gardens that have 2
Items... This site has helped make new awesome neighbors who have helped me a lot so thanks and love the game!! So beautiful

Where are the symbols and how are they attached to the gardens?

Apollos nana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Where are the symbols and how are they attached to the gardens?

A player told me to go to the GOT forum. He posted the link a few days ago on his reply. From there, it tells you step by step how to set up your emoj on your keyboard. A symbol that resembles a globe will then show up on your keyboard. Then you push it and it will lead you to all sorts of symbols. I saved the symbol list to my desktop as it tells you from week to week which one they are using. Take a look back to my posts and Geo has that link.
It's helpful so you don't waste gifts on those players who never respond. Let me know if it works for you :)
I just looked it up: Gardens of time mobile wiki.
You have to add the soccer ball to your garden name NOT you GOT ID number. I also added the lightning bolt to indicate I would like energy as gift. The forum explains a lot!

Last edited:

ChristianaR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A player told me to go to the GOT forum. He posted the link a few days ago on his reply. From there, it tells you step by step how to set up your emoj on your keyboard. A symbol that resembles a globe will then show up on your keyboard. Then you push it and it will lead you to all sorts of symbols. I saved the symbol list to my desktop as it tells you from week to week which one they are using. Take a look back to my posts and Geo has that link.
It's helpful so you don't waste gifts on those players who never respond. Let me know if it works for you :)
I just looked it up: Gardens of time mobile wiki.
You have to add the soccer ball to your garden name NOT you GOT ID number. I also added the lightning bolt to indicate I would like energy as gift. The forum explains a lot!

Also, just update to what everyone else is using! This week is the soccer ball, next is the red steaming bowl. Changes on a Friday. :)

Apollos nana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Also, just update to what everyone else is using! This week is the soccer ball, next is the red steaming bowl. Changes on a Friday. :)

Thanks for all the info you post. What is your garden name? Also, do you know what artifact or decoration Lulu has in her garden on the sides of the Snake Flair? I can't find them and I really like them.
I wanted that snake flair wonder the most and a few things disappeared from my garden so I updated that first without realizing it changed to jade. I don't like it as we'll as the gold and smoke :(.

Patty sweares

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add me....answer all requests daily and use mojo symbols. Garden ID: Play0729711. Garden name: wonders

ChristianaR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for all the info you post. What is your garden name? Also, do you know what artifact or decoration Lulu has in her garden on the sides of the Snake Flair? I can't find them and I really like them.
I wanted that snake flair wonder the most and a few things disappeared from my garden so I updated that first without realizing it changed to jade. I don't like it as we'll as the gold and smoke :(.

I don't know what those are. Possibly a retired item?
My garden name is currently PlayBall. I change it each week according to the symbol... Or whim. Lol.
GOT ID: ChristianaIT
My gardens a mess at the moment, I'm trying to increase rep to get to the next scene (always the way!).

Last edited:

Apollos nana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My garden name is currently PlayBall. I change it each week according to the symbol... Or whim. Lol.
My gardens a mess at the moment, I'm trying to increase rep to get to the next scene (always the way!).

I'm not at that level yet so I'm sure I will find out! Thanks for looking anyway. You are so helpful with all your posts. Appreciate it!

Patty sweares

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello. I tried to add you but it wouldn't take it. Is that GOT or Game Center?? You can also add me- Apollos nana.
Garden name is Georg Garden. Thx

In order to invite me you have to use my play #. Play0729711. When I accept your invitation you will be able to identify me by my garden name which is. Wonders. I will also send you an invitation. Look forward to playing got with you.

Apollos nana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In order to invite me you have to use my play #. Play0729711. When I accept your invitation you will be able to identify me by my garden name which is. Wonders. I will also send you an invitation. Look forward to playing got with you.

It was dumb dumb me. I forgot to use the word "play" in front of the numbers. Thx for the add on. I love those skyscrapers. I know I have a ways to go before they are available to me. Looking forward to playing as well :)

Apollos nana

iPF Noob
Reaction score

BTW, I love all the water and boats. It's going to b fabulous!

Most reactions

Latest posts