What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

gardens of time neighbors (game center)

Kim McKenzie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to "unfriend" neighbors? I have so many who never respond to requests or send gifts.

Apollos nana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't know how to eliminate neighbors that don't respond but if you find out please let me know. I've been playing about a month and send soo many gifts. Seldom
Have returns. Add me and I'll send as many gifts and material requests that the game will allow. I see a zillion likes on some gardens that just have one item in their garden.?.
ID- apollos nana

Candice17

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have so many neighbors that do not respond to requests etc, how do I know if they are active players or not? I play everyday so send me as many requests as you want :)

Kim McKenzie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have so many neighbors that do not respond to requests etc, how do I know if they are active players or not? I play everyday so send me as many requests as you want :)

I wonder the same thing. I'd like to see this fixed. Another problem is knowing who to send gifts to. I don't want to waste that precious few on people who won't send back or no longer play.

Geospark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Glad to have you as a neighbor! The way we tell if someone is active week to week is by putting a symbol in front of your garden name.
This weeks symbol is ⚽. You can find this stuff out at the mobile wiki for gardens of time at Gardens of Time Mobile Wiki lots of tips on this page. Thx

Apollos nana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Glad to have you as a neighbor! The way we tell if someone is active week to week is by putting a symbol in front of your garden name.
This weeks symbol is ⚽. You can find this stuff out at the mobile wiki for gardens of time at Gardens of Time Mobile Wiki lots of tips on this page. Thx

Thanks for the info. I was also wondering what the buildings in your ID mean? Also a lot of hearts. Still pretty new to all this. For all the players that are on high levels, what is the best gift to send?.

While I have you, do you or anyone know why items disappear ? Sometimes items I purchased are just gone. MyWonders were gone and when I went to the file, it said " already placed" but they were not in my garden. They Just Reappeared on top of stuff one day but some of the items I purchased with
Gold have never resurfaced :eek:

Last edited:

Geospark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The building was last weeks symbol (they change on Friday) Never had anything disappear but you might want to check the forum in that wiki link I posted. The higher level players like the lixi tree, fire crackers, or the kumquat so they can be sold for silver. Unless they
Ask for something different using a symbol after the weekly symbol in the garden name. "⚽⚡garden name "means they want energy
I think the hearts were just for fun around valentines day? Not sure. If you goto that wiki link and click on toolshed then scroll down
To symbol usage it explains a lot. Hope this helps. If you post your garden name for me I can look you up on my list I have your ID
As "apollos nana" ...

Apollos nana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The building was last weeks symbol (they change on Friday) Never had anything disappear but you might want to check the forum in that wiki link I posted. The higher level players like the lixi tree, fire crackers, or the kumquat so they can be sold for silver. Unless they
Ask for something different using a symbol after the weekly symbol in the garden name. "⚽⚡garden name "means they want energy
I think the hearts were just for fun around valentines day? Not sure. If you goto that wiki link and click on toolshed then scroll down
To symbol usage it explains a lot. Hope this helps. If you post your garden name for me I can look you up on my list I have your ID
As "apollos nana" ...

Thanks again for the info. I never thought of selling the gifts back. My garden name is Georg Garden. I play every chance I can but limited to that 30 so wait a lot. Very addicting!! Thanks neighbor.

ChristianaR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I was also wondering what the buildings in your ID mean? Also a lot of hearts. Still pretty new to all this. For all the players that are on high levels, what is the best gift to send?.

While I have you, do you or anyone know why items disappear ? Sometimes items I purchased are just gone. MyWonders were gone and when I went to the file, it said " already placed" but they were not in my garden. They Just Reappeared on top of stuff one day but some of the items I purchased with
Gold have never resurfaced :eek:

Hi AN. Some people have old symbols if they don't update or haven't played in over a week. Ie- the church symbol was last week, scissors the week before. The heart as a second symbol means they want love (in the form of liking their garden, to increase their standings).
Enjoy playing - I certainly appreciate the use of weekly symbols... It's great to know others are active!

GOT ID: ChristianaIT

Apollos nana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi AN. Some people have old symbols if they don't update or haven't played in over a week. Ie- the church symbol was last week, scissors the week before. The heart as a second symbol means they want love (in the form of liking their garden, to increase their standings).
Enjoy playing - I certainly appreciate the use of weekly symbols... It's great to know others are active!

GOT ID: ChristianaIT

Hi Christiana, thanks. I did try to put the soccer ball in front of my ID number but it kept telling me it was not valid and try again. Any suggestions? I totally understand the love. It's hard to spend hours making the garden beautiful and having so few likes and you see a zillion likes on gardens that have 2
Items... This site has helped make new awesome neighbors who have helped me a lot so thanks and love the game!! So beautiful

Last edited:

ChristianaR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Christiana, thanks. I did try to put the soccer ball in front of my ID number but it kept telling me it was not valid and try again. Any suggestions? I totally understand the love. It's hard to spend hours making the garden beautiful and having so few likes and you see a zillion likes on gardens that have 2
Items... This site has helped make new awesome neighbors who have helped me a lot so thanks and love the game!! So beautiful

It didnt work for me the first few times either. Not sure why not, nor why it started working. I presume you're on ios5 or greater?

Most reactions

Latest posts